Flood Insurance

Flood Insurance 

Did you know that floods aren’t covered in homeowners insurance policies in MA? If you want financial protection against floods and the destruction they cause, you need a flood insurance policy from R.S. Gilmore Insurance Agency.

With the right flood insurance, MA home owners can protect your property against damages caused by:

  • Heavy Rain
  • Storm Surges
  • Lengthy Rainfalls
  • Snow Melts
  • Blocked Drainage Systems
  • And More!

Speak to an R.S. Gilmore Insurance Agency agent today to get help determining which type of insurance you need for your property. Low or moderate risk properties will typically need a preferred risk flood insurance policy, while properties at a higher risk for floods need standard flood insurance from the National Flood Insurance Program.

Don’t wait until it is too late! Floods are considered the number one hazard in the U.S., but protecting against the damage they cause is simple. Speak to a representative from R.S. Gilmore Insurance Agency today!

Contact Us For Quote